Monday 2 September 2013

Faster by the day

The Boo is soundly sleeping. She looks so comfortable and relaxed and I can't stop looking at her! I really want to go over, cover her rosy cheeks with kisses and cuddle her, but I must resist that urge and let her rest. She must be worn out as she's really on the move now. The Boo has totally mastered crawling and is getting faster by the day! If she's on the floor, you can't take your eyes off her for a moment or else she'll be out of the room before you know it. I'm certainly worn out following her! The Boo loves to be on her feet though. Whether she's stood still or holding your hands and walking, if she's upright she's grinning and laughing.

She's had a lovely week, including a wonderfully long crawl exploring the local park. We met up with my best friend and her three sons for a picnic and had a wonderful afternoon. The sun shone brightly, we ate and drank, the boys climbed trees and attempted to make a camp and The Boo thoroughly enjoyed all the attention. Each of the boys wanted to play with her or crawl along beside her and they argued over who was next to hold her! We sent them off on a scavenger hunt with a list of things to collect so we could give The Boo some quiet time and to hear ourselves talk! 

Nanny (my mother-in-law) has moved in with us, so we've been getting used to having another person about the house. The Boo is very lucky to have all her grandparents and aunties so close by and I like that she spends lots of time with them. I can't imagine not seeing them all for months at a time. I think I'd fall apart. 

Food The Boo has tried over last week: mild chicken curry, nectarines, grapes, pesto pasta, digestive biscuit, tuna, peas (she liked them all).

Total teeth: 4 (another top one is out)!!












No comments:

Post a Comment