Wednesday 7 August 2013

Am I doing this right?

Right, here goes... my first attempt at blogging. I've been telling myself that it can't be that scary as loads of people do it. So why is my heart thumping in my chest with nerves? Am I doing this right? Oh, come on woman, nine months ago you pushed a baby out of your body, you can do this!!

The baby to whom I refer, is my little daughter, 'The Boo' as we refer to her. She came (or was painfully and gradually pushed) into my world in November last year and totally changed my life. For the better, I hasten to add. She is the main inspiration for this blog and you will get to know all about us.

I plan to share my experiences in raising The Boo. I don't know how this will go or if anyone will read it but I do want to make a promise. I promise I will be honest. When it comes to The Boo I will tell it like it is and how it really feels.

I will probably throw in some other things that I enjoy in life too. My photos. Favourite things. Recipes? Who knows how this will develop. I can only do my best. Kind of like parenting really.

The Boo

morning smiles for mummy







No comments:

Post a Comment